Based in the East Kimberley hub of Kununurra, Kimberley Air Tours specialise in government and corporate air charter services across the Kimberley region and are committed to transporting your clients, staff and goods in a safe, prompt and professional manner.
With flexibility in the fleet size from the turbine powered and air conditioned, 13 seat Cessna Grand Caravan to the five seat Cessna 210, our team can assist you with the most economical and efficient options to satisfy your request utilising fixed wing aircraft or seaplanes or a combination of both.
Services we provide:
- Government and corporate air charter
- Private charter
- Remote lodge transfers
- Medical evacuations
- Evacuation in the event of an emergency
- Urgent freight/food drops
- Transfer to remote wilderness hiking locations
- Guest transfers direct to super yacht, cruise boat, tender or a nearby beach
- Private scenic air tours
We can also assist with:
- Complimentary collection and drop off of your guests from their accommodation within Kununurra, or the Kununurra Airport, prior and after their charter flight.
- Storage of excess luggage can be stored for guests who are returning back to Kununurra.
- Freight pick up service from within the Kununurra area is available for things such as spare parts, fresh food or supplies.
- Please note: there are strict regulations that cover the carriage of goods on aircraft and Kimberley Air Tours are not able to carry any dangerous goods on board the aircraft.
Contact us for an air charter quote
Follow the link to submit a request for air charter quote or contact our team via phone on 08 9168 2653 or email [email protected]