Exhilarating air tours showcasing the World Heritage Listed Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle, Mitchell Falls and Horizontal Falls.BOOK AIR TOUR BUY Kim Air Tours from the Couch
Flying in a seaplane is a not-to-be-missed experience. Our signature seaplane tour from Kununurra has been described as “magnificent”, “highly professional”, “interesting and informative” and “well worth the price”! Showcasing the Bungle Bungles, Lake Argyle and the Argyle Diamond Mine. Read more
The Kimberley region is a raw and rugged wilderness made up of twisting coastlines, spectacular waterfalls, and take-your-breath-away gorges situated in the North West corner of Western Australia.
It takes a lot of kilometres and connecting planes to get to the remote Kimberley region of Western Australia. You’ll want to make the most of your time here and know you’ve made the right choice.
Breathe out. You’ve landed in the right place.
We don’t just offer scenic flights. We offer exhilarating air experiences that show off the incredible Kimberley landscape and tell its story. From an air tour to see the World Heritage Listed Bungle Bungles, Mitchell Falls and Horizontal Falls. To touching down on spectacular Lake Argyle in a seaplane. Our tours take you sky high and also connect you to the land with an incredible mix of flights and on-foot touring.
We also specialise in air charter and can be flexible to your needs, whether it be fixed wing aeroplanes (normal wheeled plane) to remote communities or seaplanes to rivers to meet your boat.
No matter your need, let us guide the way on your Kimberley adventure.
“The views of the Ord River, Lake Argyle, Bungles, and Argyle mine are spectacular and not to be missed. I used to fly commercially and these guys are extremely professional. Highly recommend this tour if you're in the area.” – Murray, Gold Coast – Tripadvisor review
- We care. We are committed to ensuring your safety and that of our team is at the forefront of all we do
- We guarantee you a window set on all tours because you won’t want to miss an inch of the view
- We love small groups where everyone can ask questions, get answers, and see as much of the land as possible. No big crowds here
- We’re a locally owned and operated family business driven to providing authentic touring experiences
- Highly-renowned, personalised in-flight commentary provided by your Pilot or Tour GuideThe Kimberley Air Tours Story