Utilising light aircraft as the main mode of transport, Kimberley Air Tours are passionate about showing visitors this incredible landscape from above as well as on foot creating all-encompassing touring experiences. There is nothing more invigorating than reconnecting with nature on holiday.
Based in the main hubs of Kununurra and Broome, iconic destinations include the Bungle Bungles, Lake Argyle, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls and the stunning Kimberley Coast. Travel by land based aircraft or seaplane.
We also specialise in charter services to remote communities, seaplane transfers to boats travelling around the Kimberley coast and hiking/fishing adventures. The Kimberley is vast and utilising aircraft can provide a more time efficient transport option. Feel free to chat with us about your upcoming adventure.
- Small group touring.
- Locally owned and operated family business passionate about providing authentic touring experiences.
- Personalised inflight commentary provided by your Pilot/Tour Guide.
- Guaranteed window seats on ALL tours.
- Receive a 'Snapshots of the Kimberley' photo book to take home.
- Complimentary bus transfers to and from your accommodation.
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to confirm a tour.The Kimberley Air Tours Story